0 votes
0 votes

In a casting process, a vertical channel through which molten metal flows downward from pouring basin to runner for reaching the mold cavity is called

  1. blister
  2. sprue
  3. riser
  4. pin hole
in Materials, Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering recategorized by
27.4k points

Please log in or register to answer this question.


Related questions